Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What I'm Reading

I thought it would be fun to periodically post about what books I am reading.  This won't count books that I read at night to fall asleep, which are usually novels that I've read countless times.  I don't know why; but I just find it easier to fall asleep reading than just lying in bed trying to fall asleep.

Since January was pretty crazy due to everything that goes along with moving, I don't think I read anything then.

Since I moved at the beginning of February I have read the following books:

Deepening the Colors:  Life Inside the Story of God by Sydney J. Hielema
Great book on the topic of vocation.

The Gravedigger's Daughter by Joyce Carol Oates
Novel with a strange ending.

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
Popular book with an upcoming movie release about Christianity in a not-so-typical way.

Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
About writing (and life).

No comments: