Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Something Fun for Today

The other day, I wrote about how my coffeemaker broke and how cranky I was that I didn't get my coffee.  The next morning, I got a text from my mom asking me if I had bought a new one yet (I hadn't) because she was about to hit "place order".  I've had my new coffeemaker for a couple of days now and my mornings have been much better.

I got to thinking, though, if it was that easy to get someone to send a coffeemaker, what other things do I "need" in my life to make me less cranky that anyone can send me?

Here's my list...feel free to send 'em along!



Note:  many of these have been on my wish list for some time.  The reason they have today's date on them is because I consolidated my wish lists (I previously had them separated by categories).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mum's are so GREAT for so many reasons. I have just ordered a friend a web-camera so we can skype and see each other - I know she's been talking about it for a while now. Hopefully it will arrive this week and we can catch up for big chat.
Nice post :)

Unknown said...

Hehehe...well, hey, it's worth a shot, right? :D