Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

Top Places & Posts for October

I don't analyze my blog stats very much.  First, I find Google Analytics somewhat confusing, and secondly, they aren't all that important to me (but yes, of course I love when they get higher).  What I love looking at the most, though, is the location of people.  It's fun for me to see that someone in some town I've never heard of is reading my blog.

If you are a blogger, what stats about your blog do you tend to look at the most?

The Top 5 States for October are:

  • Iowa
  • Texas
  • Connecticut
  • California
  • Minnesota
The Top 5 most-viewed posts for October are:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!
Feel free to visit my blog post - figure