Pages

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Worth Reading Wednesday: Millenials Edition

Millenials (I am not one; I'm in Generation X) have been a big topic on the Internet lately, so I've compiled a list of some of the articles/posts I've read.  There have been way more written than I've compiled here, so if you've read a good one I've missed, please add it in the comments.  


The One That Started it All:


A Variety of Responses:



Millenials Have Kids by Mandy Meisenheimer

Why We Left the Church by Micah J. Murray





Why Millenials Need the Church by Rachel Held Evans









4 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, you forgot me!

https://thediscerningchristian.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/dehumanization-why-i-left-the-church-i-knew/

Kelly J Youngblood said...

I knew I'd forgotten some! Thank you for adding yours!

JennaDeWitt said...

Doing a series on this over at my magazine's blog. First one was posted Monday (we do one a week): http://morfmagazine.com/content/millennial-exodus-numbers-and-faces

Kelly J Youngblood said...

Thanks, Jenna!