Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

A New Year and a Fresh Start



It's January. Time for a new year and a fresh start in life. Once again, we are scrambling to decide what resolutions we will make, how we will change our lives, and how to have the best year yet. We mean it this time; we will stick to those resolutions and complete them. This time we won't fail.

I haven't made any resolutions in a long time precisely because I never stick to them and I don't enjoy failing. The last two years, I participated in choosing one word for the year, and that's worked out fairly well. I may do that again, but I'm also setting some goals. This is a big challenge for me, because I have never been a goal-setter--likely due to my fear of failure. But because of an experience I had towards the end of 2014 with writing down my passions and gifts, I'm writing down five different goals that I'd like to reach this year:

To read the rest of this article, hop on over to The Laundry Moms, where I'm guest-posting today.

No comments: