Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Recap of ComeAliveSeries

 Throughout 2014, my word for the year was "Alive" and I wrote on-and-off about it.  I wrote about a variety of different ways to think about being "alive" as well as experiences I had that made me feel alive. That theme is following me into 2015, and I am excited about what the year will bring for me personally and professionally. I have a few goals for the year (which I haven't made before) and for the most part, I feel great about the way my life is heading right now. I'm probably the most excited about being a contributor to the upcoming Zondervan NIV Devotional Bible For Women because it is my very first time being published. 

I haven't come up with a word for this year yet, though. I've thought about it a little, but nothing has yet stood out to me. Maybe I don't even need one this year.

So, that said, I'm retiring the #ComeAliveSeries. It served its purpose in 2014, but isn't going to be a focus in 2015. 

What are your plans for the upcoming year? Do you do one word, or set goals? 


No comments: