Now that the challenge has ended, I wonder where I begin again from here. Do I continue to blog every day? Cut back to a certain number of days? Blog on specific days about specific topics? When I first started blogging in February, I thought I'd post something 3 times per week. During the challenge, I found I really enjoyed posting something every day. I think I'll probably try to continue doing that, but not necessarily hold myself to it because some days, I just want to relax and not think about having to have something for my blog.
I learned some things during this challenge, too.
- The more I wrote, the more ideas I came up with about future things to write about. I have a very, very long list of topics now.
- It was fun to meet people I'd never have met otherwise.
- I enjoyed seeing the variety of blogs out there. I usually just read Christian and Fashion blogs but through this I found many other topics.
- There are some very good blogs out there and some very bad blogs out there.
- It seems that everyone wants to be a writer.
- Other things I can't think of right at this moment.
If you are a blogger, and you need some help being consistent or coming up with ideas, I encourage you to participate the next time there is an Ultimate Blogging Challenge. I might do it again then, too.